Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mid Week Collage

Just last week I saw this snail near our front door. It had been up and now it's looking down. I am thinking it was scouting out it's territory. Looking for edible plants. It didn't last long...took this photo then it was history. There have been alot of snails lately. Our neighbor has them in his garden.  I am sure it was going to chomp on this abutilon red tiger that was below it. Well it's no longer there. I finally transplanted it. I could tell it was pot bound. It looks much happier now and there are a few more blooms opening up! Too cold for the hummingbirds to be out and enjoying it though! Sigh! I did put my rabbits outdoors on the side of the step. They are guarding against snails and slugs! :p}


Last evening I was over at my friend's house for Bible study. It has been awhile since we've been at her house as we usually meet at Denny's restaurant. We had dinner and then Bible study. I wanted a picture of Muffin. Tamara was giving him a treat so he would look up. He's quite the character!
It was chilly in the house so I asked for a blanket to cover my legs. Tamara brought out this crocheted star blanket that was made by David's nana. It was so pretty!  

At work yesterday, one of my co-workers asked me if I liked coconut. Yep! I turned around and he gave me this package. In it was one delicious candy! I ate it on my last break! What was more sweet, was a customer shared a snickers mini treat with me from a what she had....now that was fun! And free dinner and dessert!? What more could I ask for a perfect ending to my day. Tamara made brownies for dessert! Sweet!! Enjoy the rest of your week!


6 comments:

Gracie Saylor said...

A sweet day indeed, Becky :) I have the seeds you gave me ready to plant in two pots on the windowsill and am hopeful I can properly nurture them! Thanks again for letting me have the chance to do so. xx

Linda W. said...

Cute pic of the snail....but I know they aren't welcome in the garden! Lovely star blanket your friend had too. Some people are so creative! Working on a blog post from our tulip trip and hope to have it up by tomorrow (fingers crossed!)

Anonymous said...

Love that first photo of yours! I hate snails (not as much as I hate snakes though), but they are rather interesting to look at.
Have a good week!
Blessings, Aimee

Camille said...

What a lovely sounding day. Complete with chocolate...and brownies...how can you go wrong? Hugs, Camille

Kathy said...

I like watching snails, but I don't want them in my garden! Ugh.

How "sweet" to get those treats at work.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Snails are funny, but not when they eat your plants! Love the kitty-cat - what a beauty! (I love cats - crazy cat lady that I am :) Coconut is soooo good, now I want some! Enjoy the rest of your weekend - hope you are getting some sunshine! xo K