Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Celebration goin' On!!!

Welcome, my friends! Come in and have some delicious M&Ms at my celebration of 8 years of blogging! It's been great fun to have you with me through the years.


Tea cups ready to be filled when you get here. Pull up a chair at the table and we'll chat. Over life and share photos and laughter, along with tears. That's what these 8 years have been.
Since it's a party, then there is gonna be a door prize!   SUBWAY $15 gift card  (US) to a winner who leaves a comment.  So comment on, my friends and tell me what you like about my blog, why you read it, or what you want to see in the future.  I will draw a name from a tea cup. (If you are a blogger friend who lives outside of the US but live in Canada or England, you will get a 4 pk of photo greeting cards, since Subway gift card won't work there). I will close the comment give away on July 25.  I need to have a way to contact you, email or a way to connect to your blog!

I know a lot of people read my posts. Come on in and sit for awhile! I cannot imagine my life without you. Interesting how bloggers connect. I have picked up bloggers from visits from other blogs I read. I read them because the title looked interesting. I can get in real trouble doing that as I tend to get warped into the blogosphere and I can't get out very easily. There are so many great blogs out in blogland. 

Thanks for being faithful readers and I look forward to what the years ahead bring to all of us.  God bless and have a good week my friends!!

(spam advertisers are exempt from the give away)

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

Congrats on your 8-year blogiversary! I enjoyed meeting you in person this spring at the tulip farm. Here's to many more blogging years and blog friendships.

Camille said...

Happy eight year blogging anniversary my friend!!! I think we met in my early days of blogging....perhaps through Stacie and Jackie?? I'm two years behind you on this blogging journey...crazy to think how long it has been!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Camille

Kathy said...

Eight years! Happy anniversary. I don't remember how we started following each other. I just know I enjoy reading your posts even if I don't comment on each one. I like reading about others. Some people would say I'm nosegay but I've always been interested in how people live all over the world. Even as a child I felt that way. And I want to be friends with everyone. So glad I got to be friends with you!

mamasmercantile said...

Happy anniversary, its the simplicity down to earth way of life that I love.

Gracie Saylor said...

Hi Becky! Happy 8th blog anniversary! Since I won one of your drawings I want someone else to have the chance to win your drawing so don't include me in that, please. I enjoy your views of our area and your faith thoughts and verses you share! xx

Janet Coffield said...

Happy Bloggyversary! Did I make up a new word? Nah! Lol. I enjoy your blog for many reasons and must admit that I need to drop more frequently. I enjoy your adventures in photography. I enjoy that you share your wonderful family. And, I'd love to see recipes from your travels, traditional and more. Thanks. ;)

Janet Coffield said...

I really like the tea cups too.