Monday, July 20, 2015

Chocolate Candy: Product Photography--Day 6


 We invited a few friends over for the Superbowl in Feb.  So I decided to make spreads from Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays cookbook (pg 312).  You can use any candy so I chose M&M's Touchdown mix.  M&M's are one of my go-to candies when I need some chocolate.
Since I didn't use all of the candies. I "tackled" the bag and "sacked" it into a jar, for photo's sake!

The sliders ready to eat at our dining room table and napkins to go with the food we served. I enjoyed these sliders so much that I will make them again since they are quick and easy and require chocolate!!



3 comments:

Beatrice Euphemie said...

That looks really good! I love anything with m&m's on it! That was an exciting game, but very disappointing for us!

Linda W. said...

Anything with m & m's on it is bound to be good!

Kathy said...

I have that cookbook so I will have to look up the recipe. I love chocolate too.