Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Daughter: People we Love Photography Challenge--Day 7

 My Daughter and I have a lot of fun together shopping and going different places together. Recently we had a photo shoot for university graduation, coming soon! Here's a few of my favorites. Way too many too share...she chose a "gun" since she's studying criminal justice. Here the evening light is shining through on the patio out at the tulip farm, in May. We had a lot of fun together do this photo shoot.

This garden area at the tulip farm is so fun to be in and good spots for props,especially when the day is done. I took these photos after I got off work. Evening shots are nice, since the sun is in the west.  A young girl grown up can be a mother's friend as well! How about yours?

This should have been available Tues but my computer mouse fell and one of the buttons quit working. Too late to go and get another one. Now I'm up and going with a new one my husband bought after work. Sigh!
linking up with SITSgirls photography challenge

3 comments:

Linda W. said...

Nice photos of your daughter!

Gracie Saylor said...

Yes! My daughters are delightful friends as well :) xx

Camille said...

So glad you have such a lovely relationship with your girl...what a blessing our children (no matter how old they get) are to us as parents! Congratulations to your Megan on her almost-graduation! Hugs, Camille