Monday, July 13, 2015

Primroses: Photo Challenge Day 1

I decided to work on photography with the SITSgirls this month. 

There is a different challenge of photos for each day.  Today is the rule of thirds. This photo is one I took on a covered patio at a friend's house. Primroses in a basket. I chose to add a bit of the background that has fun finds. I usually use the rule of thirds but also like to do photos a tad off center to include other items in that scene.

I'm linking up with SITSgirls for this challenge.

6 comments:

Beatrice Euphemie said...

A pretty photo, Becky - I love that you added a peek at the background. xo Karen

mamasmercantile said...

I have just popped over to the site and really enjoyed some of the photos, thank you for sharing. It is certainly something I would like to improve my photographic ability.

Linda W. said...

Pretty flowers!

Gracie Saylor said...

Now you have me curious and I have to look up the law of thirds as it pertains to photography, Becky. However you do it I enjoy seeing your photos! xx

Janet Coffield said...

Beautiful!

Kathy said...

I love primroses. This is a beautiful shot.