Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tulips: Macro Photography-Day 3

Every spring I take my camera with me to the tulip farm. I have enough photos to last a lifetime, if I never took another photograph of one. But it's my yearly tradition. My Canon T3 came with a macro lens and love having it with me. Here are a few macro shots from the late morning I spent out trekking easily through the tulips.
Many people enjoyed this tulip that resembles a peony. 

Dew on tulips in the mid morning sun!

Linking up with SITSgirls

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

3 beautiful photos.

aimee said...

Makes me miss spring and all the wonderful bulbs!
Blessings, Aimee

Betsy said...

So beautiful Becky. Thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Nice macro shots! Brings back memories of our spring tulip trip. :)