Monday, December 21, 2015

Busy Week b4 Christmas

 I pulled out our fiber optic Christmas tree. It sits on our music stand that was Phil's grandma's. One thing done.......more to do.
 Our rhodie bush wrapped in net lights.
 Work party on Thursday. Tables laden with food made by co workers and what our boss buys. We never go away hungry. Go back for seconds later in the day. Desserts in other room where we ate...in 2 shifts.
 Chocolate coins my boss got for customers. We ate some too!!
 Decor in the break room.
 Saturday evening...after a day of work for Phil, we went to a Paint Nite. It was other part of his birthday gift from me. I'll share more on that. Friday I enjoyed a blogger lady friends Christmas lunch. I will share that later...then met up with Phil for his birthday dinner at Dennys for his free grand slam. I was not hungry so I ate clam chowder. Way too much food to eat this time of year!!

 Megan's birthday was Sunday. So we  partied again. Cannot believe it's that time again. So thankful for her sweet spirit and her servant heart to the Lord.
Out on a walk late afternoon. A drive by shooting??? Christmas deflated. Our neighbors have deflated the electric air filled display.   Ok now its time to get Christmas cards finished before I head to work. Not many days to work left in 2015. Have a blessed day my friends. 

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, all that food it looks delicious. You seem to have everything sorted and ready, have a wonderful Christmas.

Linda W. said...

You have been busy indeed! Love your new header photo. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mereknits said...

It is such a busy time of year, so glad you are enjoying all the festivities.
Hugs,
Meredith

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Glad you guys are taking time to celebrate birthdays amidst the holiday season. I know that can be hard. Yes, there is always way too much food around the holidays! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!