Saturday, February 6, 2016

Card Prep

 These past few days have been busy. Phil cut conversation cards for our local IF:Gathering. Megan helped me sort the cards into 3 sessions and 6 questions per stack. The cards were used at end of sessions in small groups. Added to session we just watched.


 Tedious but worth it! It was the job I signed up for. It didn't help that I forgot to work on it a bit last week! We attended our gatherings at different churches.  Megan attends in a different town than me. IF:Gathering 2016 was based in TX where the simulcast originated. Via computer bandwith. Interesting concept. It was a great two days. So much to remember. Photo below was at entrance to the church's sanctuary. Rachel and her crew did a great job. I will share more another time. Take care, my friends.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I'd like to hear more about that Becky. I've never heard of IF: before. It looks like you had a huge job with those cards. How nice that you volunteered to do that and took the burden off someone else. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings, Betsy

mamasmercantile said...

I have never come across IF: before, I too, would be interested to learn more. Take care.

Linda W. said...

Looks like a lot of cards! Hope you had a successful gathering.