Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's Already Tulip Festival!?

 First day March 18th for tulip farm as the season is early again this year. Cut tulips I bought to liven my day after a trip to the dentist. I had restorative work done. Always something but old time metal fillings are gone!
 I'm in Megan's Christmas Dream ....her favorite tulip. I texted her at work with this photo. Tee hee!
 
As you can see it's just the beginning. Cannot wait to see more bloom! Happy weekend and Sunday is the first day of spring! I like it!!

10 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful tulips, what a delight to be walking through them.

Betsy said...

Pretty! We spent the day at the lake, opening up the trailer and putting out mats and furniture. Still have to turn the water on as we bought a new kitchen faucet on our way home. We may go back tomorrow and install it...then it will be ready to spend the night. Yippee. Come on spring!
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Hooray for tulips! I gotta get myself out to Woodburn one of these weekends....

TamaraB said...

Sweet! Love the Tulip Festival. So great to see that Spring is in the valley. Looking forward to getting out there and checking out the color again. Great shots as always my friend.

Mereknits said...

Hooray for Spring and tulips blooming all over.
Hugs to you Becky,
Meredith

Gracie Saylor said...

Happy Spring, Becky, and thanks for sharing the first of the tulips of the festival with us :) xx

Kathy said...

Tulips are my favorites. I love your pictures. Happy Spring!

Elizabeth said...

I have never seen so many tulips, beautiful!

aimee said...

Those are beautiful! I can understand why your daughter likes them so much. Hope our spring slows down a bit as I love all the blooms.
Blessings,
Aimee

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Gorgeous! Waiting for my first tulips to bloom!