Monday, June 27, 2016

Busy but Lazy Me!

Hello, this is grandma lazy. Or busy then tired and too tired to blog right now{as on Sunday evening.} Saturday afternoon I photographed my coworkers/friends wedding. It was in their back yard that was quite pretty. It went well even though the bride didn't appear til ceremony time. I was there early to take photos before the ceremony, as planned,  but that didn't happen.  So we did it afterwards. 
The Newlyweds....Joni and Mike!!
Coworkers....Becky, Mike, Joni, Fred (hiding), Carrie, Dennis and Trinity.
We are family...His and Hers and grandchildren!

  It was too hot out Sunday afternoon to go to a lavender farm out of Oregon City.  I was tired after we got home from church. Did a bit of grocery shopping after lunch. Figured out meals for the week. I'm gone a couple nights later in the week. Megan had not felt good most of the week and she didn't even make it to church that day. Well, evening service came and she felt well enough to go then and ate some dinner. She's figured out that it's  medicine and not her being sick from eating something.

Megan and I have been keeping our flowers happy while the hot weather has come these past couple days.  A couple of my tomato plants were sagging due to the weight of the tomatoes coming on. I found 2 tomato cages in the garage so I carefully placed them around plants. I shouldn't have waited so long. Hopefully I can get 3 more from my hardware store before all the cheap ones are gone. I'm excited to see buds on my blue satin rose. I moved it into the sun where it's preferred to be.
 ***********
Now it's Monday evening.....work went well and I enjoyed the Armor of God bible study discussion after work. It's been such a good study and it's only chapter 2! I've been blessed and challenged already!  Have a great week and a safe holiday weekend coming up! I'm looking forward to the rodeo again this year. I keep thinking I'll just leave my camera at home while I go to the rodeo. Am I sick or delusional?!?  :0}  If you know me well enough, you'd have to pry my camera away from me and put it in a lock box and hide the key!!! Hope that never happens or I'd just buy another camera!  Hugs!!!
*************
'Jesus again spoke to them, "I am the light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." '
John 8:12


{You can click on the photos and they will enlarge to be more clear,
if you wish!
For viewing purposes only, no copying as they are copyrighted. Thanks!}

5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a wonderful occasion, they certainly look happy.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What nice wedding. We are only on day 3 of the study and I'm already seeing changes in each of the ladies as well as myself 😀

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

And yes, too hot!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Weddings are such happy events - love the photos. Fresh tomatoes sound wonderful. It's too cool here to grow them, although I have had luck with cherry tomatoes. Your bible study sounds inspiring. Sending hugs and blessings xo Karen

Betsy said...

Sorry I missed this post somehow! Being at the lake with no internet has be sporadically checking blogs. You took some very nice photos of the wedding. How nice of you to do that. It's cooled off here considerable since last week. I'm guessing it has in your neck of the woods too!
Blessings,
Betsy