Monday, June 6, 2016

Days Afterwards

Our days have been full of prep and party and finally it's all over. I worked today and am relaxing on recliner. It was crazy busy today with the heat still here. Day of party it hit 100 deg.F. Mid 90s today. Store has air conditioning but still low 70s in the store. Feet up, lap top on lap, photos downloaded from two parties. I finished taking the last bit of photos this evening of flowers from Megan's grad party. I bought her the pretty callalily for her party. A friend of hers brought roses in a jar.  Hopefully we can replant the lilies outdoors and maybe they'll grow again next year.  We moved the table back where it belongs.
Megan's memory board is still up. I took close up photos of it.  She put stickers on paper by some of her photos. She had fun putting it all together. Our guests enjoyed it. We had a great time. I am so glad we could have a celebration for her. She worked hard for this degree. Now we are waiting for a good job to open up for her. 
That's all for now. I just wanted to let you all know we're all doing ok. Just getting back to "normal" life after putting on a party of a life time! So is it ok to now give away big platters I don't need any more? Still pondering while trying to down size.
I'll be back soon with more photos of 2 parties!
Have a great week and stay cool!

"In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory."
Ephesians 1:13-14








7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We've had a couple of parties lately ourselves and already prepping for another. Feels good to be celebrating again! Can't wait to see your pictures.

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds wonderful. Take care.

Mereknits said...

She deserves her party and celebration, she has worked very hard. Hugs to you Becky,
Meredith

Kathy said...

Parties are a lot of work but how much fun! I'm so glad things went well and everyone had a good time.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So nice of you to throw the parties! So much work, but such wonderful memories. I'm sure they were greatly appreciated! Take care xo K

Teresa Kasner said...

*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* to your daughter for her graduation and her new car! I wish her luck to find the kind of job she has worked hard to get. Have a great summer! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Gracie Saylor said...

I'm glad the celebrations were successful, Becky, and I hope you all are recovering from all the excitement! xx