Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday but almost tomorrow

It's Tuesday evening.  I'm relaxing on the couch. Within arms reach is a load of dry clothes.  Okay maybe I'll snag a few towels and fold them before heading to bed. Work. Eat dinner at panera and sat with a coworker who waa eating there too. We wound up talking longer than I thought we would. But it's nice to socialize outside of work. Then went over to a store to spend my $10 reward certificate.  Shopping for clothes can just be a chore at times. One out of 5 pieces of clothing not bad. Not sure if the skirt would have been a good idea even though it was close to what I've been searching for. One day I'll find what I want. I wound up buying a nice long sleeved shirt for fall.

On a happy note, baby Harper Jane is doing well. There's talk about going home next week if a few other things work out! Thanks for your prayers. Continue to pray for my friend , Laura. Latest I've heard is that she has stage IV brain cancer. Not the results any of us wanted to hear!  My life has been full of prayer for healings lately and reading scripture to soothe the hard spots.

I must go. Some laundry has been folded while Megan and I talked about things for tomorrow.  Til next time, happy trails to you until we meet again! 

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am a great believer in the power of prayer and am thrilled to hear baby Harper is doing so well. I will continue to pray for Laura. Take care.

Kathy said...

Sounds like a fun evening. Meeting up with friends is great even when it's unexpected. Sometimes especially if it is unexpected. Continued prayers for the sick.

Camille said...

So glad to hear about baby Harper Jane and sorry to read of your friend Laura's diagnosis. You are a blessing to them all, I am sure! It is a wonderful thing to stand firmly on God's Word in times of trouble. How good and gracious He is. Moment by moment and step by step, He is with His people and gives grace and strength in the midst of trial. May you all know His peace and comfort as you see to encourage those around you. Big Hugs, Camille

Betsy said...

It sounds like you had a fun evening even if it ended up with folding laundry. Ha! So glad baby Harper is doing well. I have been praying for her and will continue for both her and Laura. Enjoy fall my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Mereknits said...

A new shirt sounds like a wonderful little treat. So glad to hear the news about the baby.
Hugs,
Meredith

Gracie Saylor said...

I missed this post, but now am thanking the Lord that Harper is doing better! So glad you are there for Laura and able to pray for her healing and ask us to as well, Becky. xx