Monday, November 28, 2016

A Shutterfly Christmas Card

I couldn't decide which card I liked. So ordered 30 of the top one. 10 of the bottom one. Latter ones were free. Just yesterday I ordered 10 more...free..except for postage. Those ones will be for Megan. Still a good deal for 60 cents each. Another photo on the back. We were eating at Menchies Yogurt Shoppe the weekend prior to hallowe'en. The grandchildren had been trick or treating at a Sat. market earlier that day. 
Score some cards for yourself at Shutterfly.com.  I've used this service for a few years. Quality cards. I just need to make a Christmas letter to go with long distance mailings. It seems like every year I think this will be the last year of photo cards. This year there was a new grandbaby and our daughter graduated from university. So one must share the good news in pictures.
Enjoy the Christmas season!!



Click on Card with envelope as a way to look at card and design your own.
Please keep in mind, these are my photos and I would greatly appreciate it if nobody would copy it from my page. All rights reserved. Thank you!!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

I've used Shutterfly for my Christmas cards too and I think they do a great job. Love the photo on your card!

Kathy said...

Pretty cards. I have never used Shutterfly but I hear they do nice work.

Mereknits said...

I like them both. I use Shutterfly myslef, they do great work.

Gracie Saylor said...

Joy to you and yours now and always, Becky. I admire you being organized to send your cards! I am fighting off a virus and feeling behind in everything, but was encouraged as I scrolled back to read your posts I missed. Thank you and Phil for your service to our country. xx

aimee said...

GREAT Christmas cards-I especially like the first one:) Glad your foot is better Becky. When you have to be up and working a painful foot makes it really, really hard.
Blessings,
Aimee