Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cold: Week 4 of Photo Challenge

All our snow is gone and so is the ice outside. I could have used it now. But alas, I found some delicious ice cream sandwiches in the ice cream freezer at work to photograph for this week's challenge. Notice the ice on the side as well? It's my job to sell it not get the ice off. A vendor comes and restocks it every few weeks. In summer time more often than these cold days of winter. I've sold ice cream to people almost every day. Some times when it's freezing cold outside. It won't melt very fast!  I've known children suddenly crying because they don't get an ice cream. Sigh!  I want to try the Choco Taco as I hear it's pretty good! 

---------
Update....we have our furnace fixed, as of Monday night. I'll share more later about my tired but good week. But I must finish a project and head for bed. Til next time, thanks for stopping by and leaving some sweet comments. Don't be shy....write a comment after you read my words! God bless!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

I love Klondike bars but have never seen the two kinds that you show. Maybe they don't sell them around here.

I am so very glad you got your heater fixed. What a blessing to have heat in the cold weather.

Betsy said...

Hi Becky! Well we still have the snow and ice here. I'd be glad to share! Ha! All of that ice cream looks delicious. I'm a big fan of anything chocolate and ice cream. I'm so glad you got your furnace fixed. I can't imagine going without a furnace in this cold and I hope I never have to experience that. Have a lovely weekend my friend.
Blessings, Betsy

Anonymous said...

So VERY happy to hear your furnace is fixed! Yummy ice cream and, my favorite, sorbet is good any day of the year 😄
Blessings always,
Aimee

Gracie Saylor said...

Yay for the fixed furnace! I hope you are able to get good rest this weekend, Becky. xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning story there. What happened after? Good luck!
http://educationtip.eu