Saturday, February 18, 2017

Colourful: Week 7 Photo Challenge

My cookbook collection in my kitchen. 

-----------------------------
All the family is gone from our house but the get together was fun. Dishes in dishwasher and running a load of blankets as 2 needed cleaned. Owen decided to use a smaller one to throw onto grandpa and onto the floor several times.  House is cleaner and it will continue to stay that way. Even get better. Phil and I went on a walk as it was still light outside and not raining. Megan went on a walk as well.  What's for dinner? Not sure. There's pizza leftovers but maybe it's time for fruit and another piece of birthday cake? HA! Melody was hoping for strawberries but not yet. It's my party so there must be chocolate cake and ice cream! I'll share photos later. It's time to relax and read my new Outdoor Photographer magazine that arrived in the mail today! Enjoy your weekend!!


7 comments:

Kathy said...

Love your cookbook picture. We must cook alike because I have all but two of those same cookbooks! Glad your birthday celebration was so good. Enjoy your evening.

Betsy said...

It sounds as though you had a good afternoon with your family. I'm so glad and I'm wishing you another happy birthday! I liked seeing your cookbook collection. I have all of those Pioneer Woman cookbook's too. I love reading them even if I don't cook out of them very much. Ha! Have a lovely Sunday my friend.
Blessings, Betsy

Anonymous said...

You have a colorful collection of cookbooks! Enjoy that yummy birthday cake. :)

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled that you had a great time with your family. It all sounds like fun. We had chocolate cake and icecream today too.

Terri Tiffany said...

This is a great photo! Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day and offering me encouragement as I ready for our move back to PA. I keep hoping the house will sell fast but no bites yet. Trusting God for answers! Hope your day today is awesome!

Elizabeth said...

I inherited a cookbook collection that made my kitchen shelf look just like that. LOVE them all! My Betty Crocker Cookbook from my mom is dated 1950. I LOVE it. It's missing a couple of pages, and it has signs of being the Bible of the kitchen throughout it. I love seeing her notes on the pages. Similar to those found in her Bible as well.

Jeanette Levellie said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! I'm happy you were surrounded by loving family.