Thursday, March 16, 2017

Food:Week 11 Photo Challenge

I had already prepped the parmesan chicken bake for Monday evening. One of the favorite freezer meals I make that we use on work evenings. I served it with homemade biscuits and peas and carrots. Phil wasn't here so he had it for his lunch the following day at work. That evening he told me that "it was quite good, by the way!" I usually don't get comments like that from him. Usually it's an okay, depending on the tone, I know it's good or just mediocre. I've told him that more spices are allowed on his food once he gets it on his plate. He likes to add pepper or curry powder to food
that add more spice for him.  
This recipe is going to stay around for awhile longer to use.  I wasn't thinking correctly time wise, no thanks to working an early shift and timing on baking it so Megan could eat without rushing her meal and get to class. It turned out ok and her CERT class had just started when she got there. Whew! It was an interesting week and glad it's nearly over. Last two days at work have been busy, which is a good thing.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That looks delicious. I find myself making very simple meals these days. I hope your week calms down a bit for you.
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Mmmm.....your dinner looks good.