Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Indoors:Week 10 Photo Challenge

Mid day on Sunday I was meal planning. Vanilla cinnamon brulee' candle still lit. I'm still sipping tea from our lunch. I go into the kitchen to do a few things and then turn around. Lighting in dining room caught my eye. Catch it before the light changes. I turned lights on by my desk in family room to give more light. No flash was used. Orange at top of window is reflected light off the house next door. Yes, it is orange in real life!  The day was chilly and windy and rainy. Phil and I didn't even go on a walk. We stayed indoors, except to go to church then drove to get an evening meal!  We woke up to snow on Monday morning but it didn't last long. Maybe an inch at the most. Megan's car was covered with snow. Pretty to watch snow falling in big flakes at 6:30 a.m. when I was up for a second time. Crawled back in bed after sleeping on recliner.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear them, for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." Deuteromony 31:6
Enjoy the rest of your week! No matter what the weather...nice or crazy like ours has been lately. Gives us something to be thankful for and knowing it could be worse! God blesses us every day.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful photo and such a lovely post. You make me feel as if I am right there with you. I love seeing casual photos like this of my friends' houses. Hope you are having a wonderful day in spite of having crazy weather. We're having crazy weather here too!

Betsy said...

It's still snowing around here. 3 inches last night and more predicted tonight. Great picture and that header photo of yours! I want to dive right into that cake headfirst! Have a wonderful day my sweet friend and thank you again for the lovely package you sent me.
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Looks very peaceful.

Anonymous said...

I haven't lit candles in forever and love them! I bet yours smelled wonderful-I love vanilla 😄Have a blessed Friday Becky.
Blessings,
Aimee