Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Flower-y Days


Just some fun flowers to show you today. This little tulip I bought a few weeks ago has grown so much. Bloomed and opened up on Sunday. It opens in the sun and shows it's yellow prettiness within. I will capture it soon. I was on my way out the door to tulip farm late Sun afternoon. Flower was closed when I got home.
 It was a lovely afternoon. Temp around 67 with clouds which made it great for taking photos. These are from cell phone camera. More coming soon.

I'm happy the days are warmer. Second day I didn't need to wear a coat to work. Short sleeve shirt weather is coming soon. Finally! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Can't wait to see your tulip farm photos!

Betsy said...

Who-hoo! We are supposed to hit 60° today for the first time! I'm so excited! The flowers are beautiful. Have a wonderful day my friend. Blessings, Betsy

Kathy said...

Tulips are my favorites. Beautiful flowers.

mamasmercantile said...

Just catching up it was lovely to read about your wonderful weather and see the tulips. Sadly the weather is quite gloomy here. I am taking things easy with the unpacking but your concern was lovely and I thank you. Take care.

Elizabeth said...

Love your pictures of the tulips! Looking forward to seeing your other photos of the farm. We have the Flower Fields relatively close in Carlsbad, about 3 hours away.