Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mid Summer Blessings

Tuesday. One more day of work this week after today. Vacation day. Plans. Last evening after Proven women's Bible study and talking with Phil, I headed outside to water plants. Hot weather has made a few plants limp. Cool evening. Afterwards I sat on the front step to catch up reading a few things I've needed to read. So refreshing to read Sarah Bessey's monthly newsletter. She's from Canada. She is a great writer. I feel refreshed when I read her words. I've super busy lately with work and one evening gone with Bible study. But I'm feeling blessed through this time of God's teaching through another woman's work, Proven by Jennie Allen. I'm deepening my faith walk. Two sessions left and we're feeling blessed and wanting it not to end. It is good to draw closer to a few women in our small group after big session. Amazing. And summer is quickly waning. Temps this week have been high 80s and 90. Fall is coming so I proof read my order for anniversary invitations and return address labels. Paid. Click. Order confirmed. Vistaprint much cheaper than Shutterfly. I'm giddy with excitement.  Almost like a bride again but a bit different. So thankful to be celebrating life with Phil another decade married!! On that note, I'm outta this blog til a few days when I can post again. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

What a great post to read Becky. It seems rare in these strange and crazy days that we're living in, to hear of someone that seems so content in their life as you do. How wonderful to be planning your anniversary. We were hoping to be at the coast during that week but unfortunately, because Dennis's work schedule was changed with other people being gone, we're not able to be there. I was so looking forward to being able to share in your joy. Stay cool on these warm days my friend.
Blessings always, Betsy

mamasmercantile said...

You sound so excited about your forthcoming wedding anniversary, I am thrilled for you.