Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tired Mid Week Feet

My feet just don't want to hold me up tonight. I'm resting on the couch right now. Dishes and hot water for tea are waiting for me. Phil and I just got back from going to a spot to photograph a night time photo for this week's challenge. Finally got a few good ones to choose from Thursday night. So I was reading the newspaper.  Front page news. Eclipse is coming. I'm mostly ready. Got my glow in the dark t-shirt. Megan and I both have one. Bought them in Lincoln City last month. We look forward to all the news hype to go away. We're staying in town. Phil has to travel I-5 to work. So will look at travel times on Google  Maps that morning. Megan and I are planning on being in a park that morning. I'll go to work early afternoon. Weather predictions look good. Cloudy with sunshine. 85 degrees. We hope no fires get started by people smoking in the mountains. It's very dry in this state of Oregon. Only about 1/4" of rain Sunday. Not much to quench forest fires and threat.

I made a calzone for dinner. Pizza crust I bought came out a bit thicker than I thought it would. But it was delicious!    Time's up and into the kitchen I go. Megan was kind enough to get my tea going. Now I need to enjoy it in my untidy kitchen. Have a wonderful rest of your week! 

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Your calzone looks delicious! Eclipse fever is at an all time high. I'm not too interested myself. I'll probably be at the lake, but with no special glasses I don't plan to watch it myself. It will be interesting enough to see it get dark in the middle of the day! I hope people use common sense too. It's SO dry around here. Have a lovely day Becky!
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Your calzone looks yummy! I'm just going to work the morning of the eclipse (providing I can get there!)

Mereknits said...

I hear you about being tired. I am not joining into the Eclipse mania, although it is fun. I will be working and that is that!