Sunday, October 22, 2017

Colorful Sunday



On a walk this afternoon with Phil we found lots of colorful leaves on the ground and on trees. Beautiful day out, compared to yesterday! It was raining and windy on Sat afternoon. Megan and I'd been in the Garden Gallery to look around. So many good things but only bought one item. Most likely a Christmas gift. But we stayed inside while the storm lasted. Megan was glad she wore her boots. My shoes are leather and waterproof, but still avoided the puddles. This evening I ordered some address labels and Christmas cards from Shutterfly....some things were free, which is a good thing. Phil and I finished our last day of teaching this month at church. Next week we will help with the fun get together the children will have since it's the 5th Sunday. It's various stations to do crafts and make some edibles too.  Work week starts and looking forward to dry weather most of the week. Phil took last Friday off so we could get a document notarized after we ate lunch. I went to dr appt earlier, got my flu shot and my lab results were good. Now I need to get my hot tea, make some iced tea to go with my work lunch. Eat a cookie from the batch that was baked this afternoon! Then get some meat to defrost for tomorrow's crock pot chili!  Welcome to my latest follower! Have a blessed week!

"You are my hiding place, you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:7


9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds like a beautiful walk out, always nice to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.

Betsy said...

Beautiful walk. We had so much wind on Saturday that a lot of our leaves have fallen. Glad all is going well and your health report is good too. I hope your week goes wonderfully.
Blessings,
Betsy

krishna said...

That was a beautiful walk..

Gracie Saylor said...

I couldn't see your picture, but it sounds like your walk was beautiful. I've been out and about taking photos of the leaves, and hope to get a post put together soon. My technology has been challenging me more than usual :) xx

Weekend-Windup said...

Weekends are very precious for me. We used to spend them in a good way like shopping, Visiting places, going for a walk etc. I usually enjoy all of them...

Anonymous said...

I can't see your photo either, but I love the scripture you posted! Wishing you a blessed eve.
Blessings,
Aimee

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Pretty leaves and lovely scripture. It was stormy here, too, and now the fog has settled in for days. Hoping for some sunshine soon. At least the rain let up. Autumn walks are the best! Sending hugs xo K

Kathy said...

How did I miss this post? I'm loving all the colors of your leaves. Everything is still green here, but with the cooler temperatures coming this week, I'm sure we will see some color.

Anonymous said...

Now I see your photo! Lovely! Autumn leaves are always a favorite of mine😉
God bless!
Aimee