Good afternoon. I'm a bit busy today. We had a good time being at church this morning. Even though I like watching online(as I did last week.) I prefer in person church. We stopped and got lunch at Arbys. Drive thru only. Delicious Alaskan Pollack sandwich (fish). 🐟 I got a 1/2 chocolate/jamocha milkshake. I have not had one in years. Will walk off the calories soon.
I finally pulled out a Strawberry pastry braid with cream cheese out of deep freezer yesterday morning. It has to thaw then rise before baking. When I pulled it out of the oven it was much bigger. I drizzled the icing over it after slicing it. I bought it from a friend whose daughter was supporting something in her school late fall 2020. It was delicious with a cup of orange rooibos tea which was new to me. Tea was in a Christmas card I got from a tea friend.
We need to go on a walk then I need to work on putting a book together on Shutterfly. The free book expires tomorrow so I need to get thru 2020 photos that are "good" memories. I usually do a yearly book and a calendar as well. Calendar done. Sun shone once out of church. ⛪
My neighbor's fence was fixed yesterday morning. I talked with her nephew, when he was on our side, to thank him for helping Darlene. He said it may move a bit in wind. Eventually there will be more work done on fence this summer. He lives east of Albany and there were small pieces of limbs from their trees but no loss of trees near them. I'm glad ours stayed strong.
My sister who lives in Yelm, WA was out of power from late Tues to yesterday. I need to call soon to hear how they are doing
Have a good day and I'll be back with you soon ....🌹🇺🇸🙏🌈💜BECKY
~~~~~~~~
"Humble yourselves in the eyes of the Lord and He will lift you up."
(A line from a song)
***********


4 comments:
We still have lots of people without power here in the area. We're doing fine though. We're also still watching church online. I'm glad that you've had a good day and are still doing well. We have bought a LOT of those braids in the past from kids at school. They are delicious. Everytime I think I've found a new favorite I try another and like it too! :-) Yum!
I hope you and Phil have a great week. Stay safe and well.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy
I agree that online church and physical church is not the same. Delicious looking food. Have a great day. Take care and stay safe.
Yum! That strawberry cream cheese braid looks really good! I think braided breads are gorgeous.
Wishing you blessings this night.
Aimee
Hi Becky, thanks so very much and commenting on my Christian blog. I really appreciate it so much.
I'm glad the fence was fixed for your neighbour, too, such a blessing. And do agree with going to church rather than livestream. However yes we are blessed to have it. That pastry looks really yum. I am praying for you all at the moment. I just posted a new post for Inauguration day on my blog. It may bless you.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X
{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
Post a Comment