Thursday, May 27, 2010

Granddaughter's Birthday

Melody's 2nd Birthday Party at Grandma & Grandpa's house







Candle flame out that I wasn't expecting.

I'm not sure why she did this finger thing with her eyes. She got real quiet when we started
singing Happy Birthday to her and grandpa brought out the cake and set it in front of her. I don't think she knew what was going on.


Before and after Tinkerbelle. Sorry! It's supposed to be a candle
so I don't understand why it flamed out! Oh well!!


This year we had a family dinner to celebrate our granddaughter's birthday. We had a fun time.

Happy Birthday dear little Melody. You have grown up in many ways. I enjoy it when you come see me while I'm in the kitchen. You love making noise with your shoes in there and I've now dubbed you the lady elephant. You are growing in your vocabulary. I love to hear you laugh at the table. It shows me that you are happy at our house, even though you cannot talk very much. I look forward to the years ahead. You have a special place in my heart, just for you. I will always love you and pray for you. Happy Birthday!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa L.

2 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

happy, happy, happy birthday!

How awesome to spend your birthday at your Grandma Becky"s :o) I can NOT wait until we have a sweet grandbaby to celebrate birthdays with :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
& tell your grandma "thank you for stopping by"

(side note to you Becky: if only I had more free time to quilt, craft, picture organize, crochet, draw, paint, cook, bake...haha...retirement time looks very, very good...only thing is...I pretty much just started being on the "outside of home" work force when I got my dental hygiene license last May!)

Camille said...

How precious that you could have that birthday party together! Your granddaughter looks like a sweetie! :)

Blessings,
Camille