Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Good Days With Happiness

One more week in August and it is still good to be out and about.  I walked over the pickup the main on Saturday late afternoon. Some clouds that is good even though there has not been any rain lately. I walked on the back of our home to view what is back there. I rarely do that and good with a walker that helps me keep walking instead of falling! ๐Ÿ’œThis comes through on our neighbors' side. I like what they have and they got new roof on two weeks ago. We were told that whatever is on our side that we can cut it off and keep it. I would if there were flowers. 
Megan had a good time in Canby to be at the fairgrounds and view things then food to eat and watched the rodeo. She had a good time with her friends from church while they were walking around looking at various places. I remember being at rodeos in St. Paul but it's hard to find places to get our car to parked and hard times to get up and down wherever we were sitting. 





My mug of tea with the sea turtle "swimming" in at Playa Pikado, Curaco. 
August begins in five more weeks and it will be different then and sun goes done sooner. Hopefully there will be rain soon and not have to water outdoors every day. 
I went to bible study this morning and we were reading more in the Matthew. Two more weeks to read the rest Matthew then have a new bible study that is in first and second Peter. That is one that I have not had but I know that Peter was a disciple with other men that connected to Jesus our Savior through God our Father in heaven. 

I hope you are doing well through your days and being helpful and kind to other people. Have a good week and into next month. 


๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ

4 comments:

Chrissy T said...

Hello! Your mug is pretty! I am glad you are having some good and happy days. The Lord is faithful. I am currently studying Matthew and it has been a joy. I have read and studied many times before over the years but I love how you always learn something new or see something n a different perspective when you keep studying in the Word.

Betsy said...

It sounds like things are going well with you. Except the need for rain. I think everywhere in the west is desperate for rain. We finished 1, 2, 3, John and Jude and have begun Revelation in our Bible study. It's pretty interesting.
We don't have plans to go to the coast this trip but I'll let you know if that changes. Maybe next year if Jesus tarries.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

What a great verse for these days Becky! It’s been a tough summer + I’m very thankful for the scriptures God frequently sends my way!!! I will miss the beautiful blue sky in your first photos, but praying for rain as I’m sure many are.
Blessings + peace to you
Aimee

Billie Jo said...

Hello, my friend! I love your mug! I hope you are ready for fall, as you know I am! Happy September. Have a cozy evening!