~~~~

 |
A good time again at the adult center the last Wednesday of August was a time for celebration of Hawaii for the second year that I have been there. My daughter Megan and my friend Sandra were both there with me. Delicious food and good music from those were singing and using guitars. We had to pay $10 for each one, except for Sandra, as she's had cancer but much better now after two years. Different settings that last year but it was good anyway.
|
 |
I was able to buy a new coach and received it two days Aug 27th. Cozy to sit on and even Phil likes it. Much better than the other one that we had for years that had a place where some people slept on the pull-out mattress for our son Justin and his family 2020.
|
 |
| I decided to get Dahlia flowers when I was at Trader Joes store Aug 31st. Grown locally, possibly in Canby where I have been at visiting the dahlias with my daughter Megan and my friend Tamara a few years ago. |
 |
| I visited Bauman's Farm and Garden for lunch Sept 1st. Seasonal time of course! |
I enjoyed seeing what was indoors and outdoors. They have delicious foods to eat and tea as well. It's good to be there often to be with them who actually have things that have been grown there in their area. Other items from another company though but are good anyway.
 |
Of course, I need to share time with teas and flowers and cinnamon rolls. It's going to be Autumn September 22, next week. I found this picture on Facebook, or someone text me with it.
I hope you all have a good time in wherever you are living at and be safe and know that God is over the world and knows people who can get help through your lives that are blessed through Jesus Christ, our Savior. The new bible study that I have been at today is about Peter, who was with Jesus and was one of Jesus's disciples. Reading 1 and 2 Peter in the bible is good and in Acts as well. Have a good week and beyond!!! |
🍑🍎🐦🍯🍰🍩🍪🍒
1 comment:
Great! You are enjoying your daily life with good health. Happy Autumn to you.
Post a Comment