Friday, August 14, 2026

Another Summertime!!

Another time in summer here in Oregon. I have some older flowers outdoors and I like the ones that we have. Megan likes flowers as well. It has been good days with a lot of sun and a two weeks ago there was fires that made the air quality bad, especially when people have allergies. Both Megan and I wore masks when we go outside. A bit like that yesterday but better now.


These two photos are ones that I saw on my computer. One on top is a Puget Sound Ferry. I remember being on those a few times, especially when we were visiting my sister Kerri in WA. Good to put our car in the ferry and go safely to the other side of the river and back to the other side after the visit. 
It was lighthouse day that I saw this photo and it looks like one that I have seen on the beach when Phil and I were there on the OR beach. 

I have a friend that sends me text messages, and I like to use some of them on my phone. That way I can share it with other people. The sunflowers are this time of year. I like seeing sunflowers as I am driving west on freeway and it's on the right side of road. I can't stop to take a photo of it but still looks good!!

On Facebook I saw this through what Holloman AFB, NM were doing for people in need. No water to drink due to way to a storm. The city that was close to it was asked for help and HAFB group went there and some food, if I remember right. I remember being on that HAFB years ago and good to watch what they are doing now. 
Interesting things that Megan had on her phone, and I was able to use it as it's elsewhere where she was at on her vacation a week ago. 
I like watching on that one the tv as well. 

 



My friend Gwen told me what her oldest grandson was doing on FB that he was helping fires to go away in WA. I heard that at church as well. I am glad that there's less fires in Spokane. 


I hope that you are having another happy day and know that you like scripture verses as well. God is the one who build the world many generations ago. Enjoy the rest of your week and be safe and healthy with family and friends. 


1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi Becky:
It's sure been a summer of problems for lots of people. Fire, smoke, floods, the hurricane in Hawaii today. It's good to see that Holoman AFB is helping out. That's where Dennis was stationed for 18 months too. He really liked it down there and riding his motorcycle in the White Sands Park.
We're leaving on Wednesday heading westward. I'm really hoping the smoke is better by the time we get to Washington.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy