![]() |
| Tea pots I have hanging by cookbooks in kitchen. Tea kettle on left isn't ME but I like it as it was a gift from a friend!! |
![]() |
| Tea Kettle trivet above kitchen sink. |
Late Tuesday afternoon I went shopping. I realized the outdoor light did not turn on automatically like it usually does. Maybe a bit later? Nope. 👎 Dark plus carrying items into house is not the best thing to do. I remembered the Coleman lantern I had in dining room so I used it. Worked well, sitting by my rabbit guards. 😅😬🌈. I put it out a bit before Phil came home from gaming. He said "Thanks for keeping light on for me." Remember that motel 6 advertisement? I had to go get a new debit card from credit union on Wed. I didn't know it had expired til I used it to buy some groceries. "Card has expired" card reader read. I did not get a new one as usual in the mail. I even went thru the older mail I'd kept. Not there. I was able to get another one and one sent out was deleted. Who knows where it's at. Oh my goodness. At least the lady was helpful and it didn't take long to do it. It was raining a bit. ☔ I went to get three items I forgot to buy Tues. Almost to grocery store...why is there a big puddle? Oh storm drainage truck was pulling out water from underground water. I've never seen that before.
Dinner was delicious even though it took me awhile get it all done.
Thankful that Phil helped me with some of it. 😋
I used pork sausage that came in a bag from Ebners meats we bought last year. Only 1/2 of a yellow pepper. We both enjoyed eating it and have some leftovers. Used brown rice instead of white rice. Easier on body since Phil is diabetic.
![]() |
| Christmas tree is still up. Weekend job! Card that Phil gave me. |
****
"In you, O Lord, I put my trust,
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness,
Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily,
Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.".
--Psalm 31:1-2
-----***********----









5 comments:
It sounds like you keep busy. No masks at your party? You're a brave lady. I like all of your teapots. I have very few cute things anymore. Some are packed away and some are gone with the move.
It's been raining like crazy here and snow is predicted for tomorrow before more rain all next week. It almost feels like we've moved to Seattle but I would rather have rain than snow so I'm not complaining.
Have a wonderful weekend Becky.
Blessings,
Betsy
Betsy it was last Feb when masks weren't even out yet. B4 virus in Oregon.
You are certainly keeping busy. Looks like a great recipe you used for the meatballs, I might give that one a try. I have been keeping busy too, whilst staying close to home. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care.
That was a beautiful birthday group photo. I like meatballs with pineapple.
Happy Birthday! I collect M.E. items too. What fun they are!
Post a Comment