First Sunday of the year....1st communion Sunday at church; 1st lunch , 1st walk for us together, since it was nice outdoors and not raining, like it had been the last two days.
to get it done for "free" and just buy the cubic zurconia studs for $12. Much
cheaper than $30 at a store where I don't the person doing it. I have a new friend
that's my pedicurist. Dawn is a sweet and faithful lady I enjoy being with once a month.
Since late September. I do have quite a few earrings left I'd not used in awhile, thankfully.
![]() |
| Cookies baked this afternoon. Mixed up Ranger cookies 🍪 Saturday late afternoon. Put in fridge. "10" cookie is for grandson Owen who's going to be that age late this week. In a bag with some clothes and Legos. I plan in making biscotti to go with another gift 🎁 that's happening later this month. I'm now almost falling asleep after going through items under a table in family room. Trying to find info on Phil's mom. He has to know where she was born on his passport information. Found his dad's as it's newer than her date of death. I don't remember needing to do that 2013 for my 1st passport. We are planning to fly to Alaska sometime this year. I need to use my tickets I had to cancel due to no YL convention June 2020 in Utah. I know the obituary is here but where? That's what happens when things get moved then I don't remember where it is. Do a bit more searching for 1/2 hour and hopefully find it. Have a good full week of the New Year!!! Take care..have fun. Hugs and blessings from me to you, blogger friends, wherever you live!!! 💙💜😍💚💛 |
----Becky
******







4 comments:
There are a few restaurants here with tents and heaters too, but since it's usually colder here, there aren't very many.
Love the snowmen you have too. You know me and snowmen. I have all of our Christmas things packed up and put out valentines day things. I know it's early but I didn't want to go back to the storage unit to dig through things to get them later.
Take care and stay safe Becky.
Blessings,
Betsy
Happy New Year Becky! I am hoping for a maskless society soon too. We do not have the option of wearing a shield instead of a mask. It's OK to wear a shield, but we have to wear a mask with it.
On Sunday's Joe and I go through the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home from church. We have many places that will deliver our food. We just call them and they show up with our order. Too bad you don't have those kind of places. It is so much easier than doing it online.
I decorate with snowmen in January too. I just can't look at a bare house after taking down all my Christmas stuff. It looks so empty!
Take care and get some rest.
This morning we have to cancelled our morning walk because it was still drizzling this morning, a continuation of yesterday's heavy downpour. We heard news of landslide and floods. You made very nice calendar for last year and this year too. Your cookies look good and yummy. I haven't bake cookies for a long time. Maybe I should start.
Dropping by to see how you're doing and say hello. I hope you have a better New Year! Thats what I put on my xmas cards. So far it's not looking better with covid getting worse and the roll-out of vaccines a mess and slow. I'd like to get my shot before another year goes by! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Post a Comment