Monday, May 31, 2010

Elefunk Messenger Bag Review

I recently recieved this Elefunk messenger bag to review from CSN stores. It's made by Jansport. I love purses and bags of all sorts. I could not pass up this bag because the colors are fun! I like all the zippers and pockets there are to put items in. The front zippered flap is big enough to hold a themed notebook. Padded shoulder strap is nice.



My hubby and I went to the coast on Friday. Since this bag just came, it needed it's maiden voyage to my favorite place on the planet. We've got extra pants, shirts, and sox in case of wet weather or get caught by a wave. Some extras just in case of an emergency and we don't make it home for a few days (i.e.tsunami, earthquake, who knows. Disaster preparedness?)


This bag can be used for shopping trips, carry on luggage, diaper bag, school bag, scrap booking with a friend, day out with grandchild......many uses besides a messenger bag. It has a padded back compartment which could house a laptop but no padding on the bottom. It carries a life time guarantee. I give this bag 2 thumbs up. A nice addition to any bag/purse collection.

Disclaimer: I reviewed this bag without compensation and the review is of my opinion only.

1 comment:

Grandma Nina said...

Hi Becky,
I love this bag. With my DIL due next month and the baby's colors being pink and brown, I looked at this as a great diaper bag. I also agree it would be great as a carry on for the airplane. I'll have to keep an eye out for this.